Thursday 20 February 2014

Lunch at 'Dapur Penyet' Cyberjaya

Finding a place to have lunch in Cyberjaya is not so difficult nowadays. There's plenty of food variety recently with the new malls built up in these 2 years. How is your lunch today? I've tried out the 'Dapur Penyet' with my colleague during our lunch time today!

This is my second time of having ayam penyet, overall, it taste just OK. The one that I had at the other restaurant is even nicer! Too bad I haven't started blogging that time, will definitely share it out if I go there again. But I'm giving compliment to their Udang Petai Belado! The sambal is really delicious. The price is average, there's a lot of food selection. If you're the one who loves spicy food, you can try out there, their sambal belacan is really spicy.



Ayam Bakar: RM 8.90 (The chicken is not spicy, it taste sweet, only the sambal belacan is spicy)

Petai Udang Belado: RM 8.90

Ayam Penyet: RM 8.90

DAPUR PENYET
No. 34, Ground Floor Cottage Walk
Off Persiaran Jalan Apec
63000 Cyberjaya

*Available for outside catering - Tel:  +6019 3786146 (Zul)


No comments:

Post a Comment