Wednesday 16 April 2014

Chicken Hot Pot @ Kuchai Lama : Family Dinner (重庆鸡公煲)

Was eating out with my father in law, my sister and my hubby when my mother in law went to China. I haven't been to this restaurant ever since I gave birth.

Me & my hubby decided to take dad to try something new.


This is their MENU! Only have 5 dishes! It's more than enough, every dish is delicious. The pot size starts from 'SMALL', 'MEDIUM' to 'LARGE', spicy flavor starts from 'Little Spicy', 'Medium Spicy' to 'Super Spicy'. And one more thing special about all these dish is to finish up the food in the pot and then you can select a 'spicy' or 'non spicy' soup & turn it into shabu shabu/steamboat! You can select the side dish to go with the steamboat. (Eg,: vegetable, mushroom, pork slice, meat ball)

 Dinosaur bones: Pork Ribs hot pot. Taste very nice, I love whatever that is spicy. :)

 Curry Fish Head: Fish is fried until crispy golden brown and then added in the hot soup. I recommend this, delicious.

 Signature Chong Qing Chick Hot Pot

Can you imagine, I had 2 bowls of big rice!! Scary huh!! @.@ the gravy is just so damn nice to go with the white rice, can't resist!!! We turn the hot pot chicken into shabu shabu, have pick some side dish - vegetables to go with it. No meat cos we had enough of it!! All meat!! 

Overall, the food is not so bad. The only thing is, I guess it's quite expensive but it's OK to have it once in a while, spicy food can just upset your tummy. 

ChongQing Chicken Hot Pot (重庆鸡公煲)
No. 21, Jalan Kuchai Maju 8
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama
Taman Entrepreneurs Park
58200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: +603 7980 6008



No comments:

Post a Comment