Wednesday 16 April 2014

NOSH @ Bangsar with my lovely friend on Tuesday lunch!

As promised with my best friend, each month we will visit a dessert place - anywhere in KL. My friend make her choice as I have made mine last month which is to have afternoon tea in Majestic Hotel (which I posted earlier). This time, we're heading to Bangsar KL, NOSH!!!

I know you want to skip my long story but I blog about everything. (P/S: You can always scroll down to skip my story) So, here goes.... initially, my friend got a last minute call that her result is out and she need to rush to the college to collect her result. I have waited too long & was too hungry, therefore..... I had chicken rice nearby my house. Aduiihaii!! Should have gone there with my empty tummy, only two of us and we couldn't finish the meal so we only able to order one type of dessert! *I know it sound disappointing* All the way there and only had one kind of dessert!! Arrggh, will definitely revisit NOSH again! Now you know why not much picture posted!!


We are sitting inside, so this is the angle that I took from the inside to outside. Should have take more photos.... don't feel disappointing, plenty of bloggers out there blog about NOSH & trust me, they are awesome!! They have more food photos posted, you can always browse it online. :)

 Ice Lemon Tea
 :
Honey Suckle: If I'm not mistaken, it's a combination of passion fruit + orange + honey! And guess what, I had two of this! Too thirsty?? It's really refreshing, even my friend wants to switch her drinks with me. :D 

 Mushroom Soup: I know it's common but this one taste rich with mushroom. It's serves with a slice of garlic bread.

 Carbonara with Smoke Duck

 Valhrona Heaven - Choco ice cream with choco crumb + Hot chocolate cake filled with hot choco & whipped cream on top + Choco Tart with melted rich dark choco in it!! I have no word to describe, it's really describe as how the name was sound, "heavenly" nice!!


 If you're a chocolate lover, MUST order this!! Sinfully nice!!! You won't regret, trust me, trust me!!


 SEE!! Oh god, I'm in chocolates heaven!! Hot dark chocolate fondant! It just oozing out like a volcano!! I like this because it's just nice and won't go over cloyingly sweet.
 

NOSH
No.7, Jalan Telawi 3, 
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Opening Hours: 
Tuesday - Friday : 8.30am - 11pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9.30am - 11pm
Closes on Mondays 

Tel: +603 2201 3548+603 2201 3548
Website: http://www.nosh.my/





No comments:

Post a Comment