Thursday 3 April 2014

Lunch @ Pasta Zanmai Paradigm Mall + English Afternoon Tea @ The Majestic Hotel

As promised, I went for a English afternoon tea on March 24, 2014 with my BFF. I have been busy recently, don't really have time to blog but I have taken a lot pictures of food and restaurant that I've been. Will slowly get all these update in my blog.

So, on that very lovely Monday, I meet up with my BFF for lunch at Paradigm mall so that later I can do a little bit shopping for my girl's coming 1st birthday party. We had our lunch at Pasta Zanmai, I didn't know that Paradigm mall had all these restaurant like Zanmai Sushi, Pasta Zanmai, Hokkaido.... hmm, I'll definitely visit again.

Here's some photos of the restaurant & the food we had :)

 Pasta Zanmai
 I don't quite remember this, I guess it's pasta with clams & squids. It taste a little bit spicy, I kind of like it.

 It was served together with shashimi (lunch set)

 This is what we both ordered - "Oyster Shooter"! Umm, I'm an oyster fans but I'm not sure why this oyster taste a little bit "fishy". We ended up asking for few slice of lemon & sprinkle the lemon juice on it to cover the taste. 

This is my set - Lobster Pasta (it was served together with miso soup & fruits) 



Pasta Zanmai
Address: CF-36, Concourse Floor, Paradigm Mall, 
No.1, Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya, 
47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 03-7492 1013


Orchid Conservatory - The Majestic Hotel
 This is the crystal sugar - dip into your tea or coffee if you want it to be sweet.

TADA! The 3 tier afternoon tea set!!

 The top is dessert

 Second layer, you have scones. I like the berry jam, very nice! 

 The bottom, this is where we start from  - bread & sandwiches

 Women's favourite ...teehee....

 This is different from Carcosa, they served only Earl Grey tea and coffee. So I choose tea :)

 You can even refill! 

 Did you notice the one at the bottom, see picture below :) 

 TADA! Fried food!~ It's really filling to have all these food, we barely finish the whole thing.

 So this is how the conservatory room looks like, surrounded with orchid! I can smell the fragrance of orchids, so nice!! :)






Overall, me & my friend are really happy. We both enjoyed the tea session very much and look forward to visit again. I can't remember the exact amount for both of us but per person is RM88++ and so I paid my friend RM100 out of the total bill she paid. 


The Majestic Hotel
5, Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin,
50000, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
(Open from 3pm - 6pm for English Afternoon Tea)
*MUST make reservation if you want to have your tea session in the orchid conservatory
Tel: +603 278508000
Fax: +603 2785 8080


No comments:

Post a Comment