Friday 14 March 2014

Friday Dinner @ Houston Grill Cyberjaya

What a Friday! I forgot to bring my pump to work this morning, half way attending talk I rush home to get my pump as it's very painful :-(

Matthew and Huda came today so we went to Valcano Shabu for lunch and we have a great lunch. Get back to work ....quite a busy day.

I was preparing report for my boss, spend almost an hour to get it done and I do not know what happened, I clicked too fast!! I wasn't sure if I have save or not save the file, I couldn't find it. :-(

Unlucky me, I've got to redo it later tonight at home. After I did not manage to find the file, I closed my laptop and went down to nursery room to pump. Then my hubby called to inform not having dinner with me....so ended up, dinner alone tonight. Wasn't sure where to go, the haze is really bad out there, so just make a quick and easy one, opposite the building - Houston Grill.

After the dinner, to make myself happy for losing the file (excuse), I drive myself to Starbucks and get a cup of coffee for myself. :)  Pick up my baby girl and watching MH370 news at home....ahhhh~~ what a day!

Not going to write much for Houston Grill as I only have one dish for dinner, but overall the restaurant is really warm & cozy, nice place for few glass of beer and a cup of coffee at night. The design is really trendy and beautiful, we sometime lunch at Houston Grill too. :)


 My "Kong Poh Chicken Rice"

 A Starbucks treat for myself :)


 Have a great weekends peeps!!! :-) 


Houston Grill 
Jalan Teknokrat 3, Cyberjaya
(Opposite IBM building, beside IBM building is HSBC building)

No comments:

Post a Comment