Wednesday 5 March 2014

Heinz Pumpkin, ricotta with spinach baby pasta

I went to KLCC baby expo last weekend with my hubby, bought few packs of baby pasta for my girl to try as she ate the pasta when we visit the Heinz's booth or maybe she's just being too hungry... LoL!

These baby pasta is easy to prepare, especially for a lazy mom like me to cook during weekdays after work....arggg but I still wants her to have something nice, so I bought her the pumpkin puree (as the pasta sauce) and baby pasta for her dinner.

I have gave her these yesterday night, easy and quick and it's delicious. :)


Heinz Organic Pumpkin, ricotta with spinach puree and I can smell cheese also, the one in the bowl is the baby pasta, so cute right :)

 
1. Pour in the pasta into hot boiling water until the pasta is soft.
2. Drain the water and add in 2 spoons of Heinz puree and cook evenly with the pasta.
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT IN THE PICTURE, IT'S DONE!


This is the Heinz baby pasta packaging looks like, suitable for baby and toddler from 7mths onwards. You can easily get it in hypermarket like AEON under the baby milk powder section (that's what the promoter told me during the fair in KLCC)

No comments:

Post a Comment