Tuesday 4 March 2014

Sinki Seafood @ Dengkil

The last time I went to Sinki Restaurant is like when I was pregnant last year. I been there with Bryan very often during that time and then we stop it after I gave birth. So, after months and months of talking and waiting, finally we made our way to Sinki for lunch today!

I miss the "Sang Har Loh Mee" so much with the vinegar.... it is super nice man!!! It's my favorite!!!

Here's the food that we have for today!! Yum Yum.....


"Sang Har Loh Mee (生虾罗面)"

 "Fried baby Kailan (炒介兰仔)"

 "Thai Style Toufu (泰式豆腐)"
 "Fried Sour Spicy Fish (酸辣鱼) "

“Fried red bean paste and yao char guai (红豆煎饼,油炸鬼)"

This is the Sinki Restaurant in Dengkil, the fried bean paste I bought it at the next door " Kedai Kopi IUI" if you notice in the picture :) They only start to fried & sell around 1.20pm.



Kedai Makanan Sinki
No. 96, Jalan Besar
43800 Dengkil, Selangor
Malaysia
+603-8768 8268/+012-266 7161 (Mr Lee Chee Keong)
                                                         Close every night on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment