Friday 14 March 2014

Love spread by IBMers - Never Stop In Believing, Miracles Do Happened & there's always hope! Pray for MH370 @ Day 6

Today, when I was about to go home. I saw a lot of colorful cards pasted on the glass at the guest entrance hall in IBM. As I walk near to see, it was all the wishes from IBMers to the MH370's passenger - hoping for their safe return.

My tears dropped, I'm touched... (very sentimental person). It has been 6 days and MH370 is not found yet. No news so far, some of the families are devastated, some have made up their worse mind but I want to say, nothing is not impossible - miracles do happened.

There's an IBMer on flight MH370 if you watched the news - Mr. Philip Wood. His work station was covered with swan origami made by the colleagues; some of them may knew him personally, some may not; just like me. But you can see, people/human are giving their best wishes to another, it's a very good thing to see.

Love is everywhere I can say, with the power of love I believe some how, they will all come back safe and sound. I'm waiting :)  Some said God always have his way, he will bring them back some how - believe in God, believe in miracle and never give up hope. Let us pray for the best, that is at least what we can do.


 Mr. Philip Wood's work station at IBM


 Loves from the IBMers to MH370




No comments:

Post a Comment