Monday 10 March 2014

Hokkaido Ichiba @ One Utama Petaling Jaya

It was a happy Friday, me and my colleague happened to have chance to go IBM plaza for a meeting. We seldom have chance to go there, so we decided to have nice food over there. Hokkaido Ichiba is definitely me and my hubby's favorite place if we go to One Utama, so I decided to take my colleague to dine in this Japanese restaurant.

And upon celebrating the Women's Day which fall exactly on the next day (Saturday, March 8, 2014), me and my colleague decided to order good food as a token of appreciation to ourselves LoL!!

Enjoy the food.... yum yum!!! *I plan to have dessert at the end but me & my colleague was too full after eating up all the food, so I didn't manage to order. Go ahead and have their dessert if you are there, it's delicious! :)


 Chuka Lidako

 Ebi Gyoza

 Spicy Miso Ramen

Hokkaido signature salad, not sure what it's called as it's given to the regular customer for FREE!! Yes u heard me, for FREEEEE!!!  :D and that's for me!!!

  Look at the eggs and the crabs meat, yummy!

 With this special sauce of theirs, the salad taste so delicious! My favorite salad!

 Collagen Nabe

 Collagen Nabe: Comes with the udon mee as well

 Cozy and relaxing environment

 Beautifully designed

 Entrance of Hokkaido Ichiba



Hokkaido Ichiba (Kita no Zen)
LG101, Lower Ground Floor Promenade,
One Utama Shopping Centre,
No1, Lebur Bandar Utama, 
47800, Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Tel: (603)7727 0020  Fax: (603)7728 0030



No comments:

Post a Comment